- Born in Naples on December 7th
- Moves to Rome where at present he lives and works.
- Attends classical and scientific courses:self-taught,draws
- Works for a statistical office of IBM
- First one-man show in Capri with an introduction by Edwin
- Second one-man show in Capri.
- Wins the scholarship offered by the Spanish Government to
an Italian artist .
- First one-man show in Rome, at the Studio Medusa.
- Wins for the second time the scholarship offered by the
Spanish Government to an
- Wins the regional “Rome Prize”, Rome.
- Takes part in the Seventh Quadrennial in Rome, Palazzo
delle Esposizioni , Rome .
- Wins for the third time the scholarship offered by the Spanish
Government to an Italian artist.
- Stays in Paris. First one-man show in France.
- Wins a prize of the Ministry of the Interior, Rome.
- Paints a large decorative panel, “Elements of Electronics”,
for the IBM Italian General
- Headquarters in Milan (cm 400×150).
- Paints a large decorative mural at the Electronic Centre
of the “ Bank of Rome”, “Electronic Centralization”
- Wins a prize by the Ministry of Education during a one-man
show on modern ballet under the sponsorship of the National
Academy of Dance in Rome.
- Exhibits for the first time in New York ,commissioned for
a large mural by the IBM World Trade Corporation of New York
- One-man show at “Schneider Gallery”, in Rome.
- He devotes himself entirely to painting.
- Travels to France, Switzerland, Greece, Germany, etc.
- First one-man show in Germany(Wolfang Gurlitt Gallery)
- Monography published by Carlo Bestetti, Edizioni d’Arte
– Roma with introduction by Ernest Nestor Somlyo..
- Cooperates with industrial Organizations in the graphic
field; writes various articles on “Machine, Romanticism
of XX Century“Civilisation of the Machine”
- Through his acquired experience with I.B.M. he created
paintings on nuclear and electronic subjects.
- Suggest by critics for his “new forms” in the
field of ceramics.
- Travels to the United States. Has is first one-man shows
in New York, Chicago and Palm Beach.
- Invited to a permanent exhibit at the Art Centre Program
at the Columbia University in New York with a large scale
- Travels again to New York where he stays for a few months.
Has one-man show in different cities of the United States.
- He travels to Israel and realized new paintings: Space
and layers composition.
- Sells works to important industrial and financial Groups
, such as Credit Bank, Geneva; IRI, Rome; ESSO, Rome;RAI Rome
- The Israeli Authorities invite him to visit Israel
- Flies ten times to the United States , France , Switzerland,
Germany, Greece, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, etc.
- One-man show dedicated to “Colours in Israel”
in Rome, Florence, Milan, Palm Beach, Chicago, New York.
- One-man show dedicated to the Industrial and the Electronic
world in Pittsburgh : “The Executive looks at Art”.
- Paints decorative murals for ships and industries.
- Is appointed a member of the “American Institute
of Interior Design” for his art activity in Italy and
- Starts to work as a sculptor creating “iron-structures”.
- Invited to Israel for an official exhibit on “Colours
of Israel” , in the framework of the Twentieth Anniversary
of Israel, under the patronage of the Minister for Tourism
H.E. Moshe Kol (April 1968).
- One-man show in Rome under the patronage of the Ambassador
of Israel in Italy H.E.Ehud Avriel.
- Murals and iron Structures for the Domus Real Estate Company
in Milan and” Società Generale Immobiliare “
- One-man show at the Beverly Hills Federal Savings Bank
in Los Angeles, under the auspices of the Minister of Tourism
of Israel and Alitalia.
- One-man show at the Desert Museum of Palm Springs, California.
One work by Sinisca enters the permanent collection of the
- One-man show at the Henry Gallery, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.
- One-man show dedicated to the industrial world, under the
patronage of U.D.D.A (Democratic Union of Enterprise Managers),
- One-man show , Giraldi Gallery, Leghorn.
- One-man show at the Acquavella Gallery in Caracas.
- One-man shows in Rome, dedicated to “iron, silver
and perspex Structures”.
- “Dimension ‘70” : one-man show of paintings,
structures and lithographs under the patronage of Alitalia,
- Photo service and cover on “Civiltà delle
macchine” with a critic text by Lorenza Trucchi and
an essay by Giuseppe Berto.
- Has his first one-man shows of Structures-jewels in Rome,
Zurich, Johannesburg, Durnam, Venice, Palm Beach, Washington,
Spoleto, Porto Cervo.
- One-man show at the Agra Gallery in Palm Beach.
- One-man show in the Agra Gallery in Washington.
- A display window for Sinisca (San Sebastianello Gallery),
- Group-show of sculptures at the Cinema Palace in Venice
in the framework of the “Biennal of Venice”.
- One-man shows in Caracas and Sao Paulo. The “Variable
Structure” joins the permanent collection of the Museum
of Art “Assis Chateaubriand” in Sao Paulo.
- Art Publication on “Sinisca’s Structures”
edited by Bestetti, with preface signed by Architect Paolo
- Participated in the Festival dedicated to Charlie Chaplin
at the 33rd International Art Film Festival in Venice.
- One-man show of paintings-sculptures and jewerly in Merano,
under the auspices of the Tourism Agency of Merano.
- One-man show in Rome of the Structures creasted for the
Museum of Sao Paulo.
- Art book dedicated to Sinisca’s Structures in the
Art Museum of Sao Paulo with essays signed by F.M.Bardi, Arturo
Bovi, Francesco D’Arcais, Murilo Mendes and Paolo Portoghesi.
- One-man show of Paintings, Sculptures and Jewels at “Schettini
Gallery” in Milan.
- Executed paintings to be reproduced in the special catalogue
dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the “Milan Fair”.
- Critic essays by Sandra Orienti and Italo Mussa on “Sinisca’s
Structures” published in the specialized review “Civilization
of the Machine”.
- The “Variable Structure” and the “Objects-Moduli”
are shown at the International Art Fair in Basel (Arts 3’73).
- Participated in the International Festival of Painting
- One-man show at “Acquavella Gallery” in Caracas.
- One-man show in Venice and Salsomaggiore.
- Participated one-man show at the Art Museum of Sao Paulo,
with a total of 72 works.
- One-man show at the Italian Institute of Culture in Stokholm.
- The “Variable Structure” joins the collection
of the Art Museum in Stokholm.
- Open- air one-man show of sculptures in Rome under the auspices
of the Assessorship for Fine Arts and Culture, and with the
collaboration of “Capitolium” art magazine
- Executes scenery in iron and steel structures for the “Ballet
- One-man show of painting, sculpture, and jewerly at the
Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro.
- The “Variable Structure” joins the permanent
collection in the Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro.
- One-man show at the Art Museum of Sao Paulo “Assis
Chateaubriand” ( structures, acrylics and multiples:
a total of 72 works shown in the Triaton Pavilion).
- One-man show in Stokholm under the auspices of the Ambassador
of Sweden to Italy Brynolf Eng.
- Realization of a sculpture for a permanent open-air exhibit
in the city of Acireale.
- One-man show of paintings, sculptures, multiples and jewels
at the Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro. Presentation
of the “Sound Structure”.
- Executes a group of Structures in iron and brass for the
Church of the Holy Family built in Salerno ( project signed
by Paolo Portoghesi and Vittorio Gigliotti).
- One-man show of Structures and presentation of the “Concert
for Sinisca’s Structures” (Electronic Music by
Tamas Huguary, Carlo Loffredo, Sinisca, with the participation
of Pietro Grossi), in the framework of the 1973 International
Film Festival in Sorrento, under the auspices of the Autonomous
Tourism Agency of Naples and Sorrento.
- The “Variable Structure” joins the collection
of the Museum of Modern Art “Ca’Pesaro in Venice.
- Participation in a group show of sculptures in the garden-terraces
of Cavalieri Hilton Hotel in Rome: artists from Piazza Margana.
- Group show at the Town Hall of Monte Compatri.
- One-man show in New York and Boston.
- One-man show in Rome, Studio S.
- Group show “Fine Arts of 1975”.
- One-man show at the Art Museum of Sao Paulo.
- One-man show in Varsavia, Zapiecek Gallery. Works of Sinisca
are in the Museum’s collection.
- One-man show in Venice, Traghetto 2 Gallery.
- One-man show of Sinisca’s Totems in marble.
- Décor for the Festival of Ballet (steel structures)
in Rome and Milan.
- Created lithographic posters dedicated to the 54th International
Milan Trade Fair.
- One-man show of paintings, graphics, jewelry at the Stanford
- Group show “Artists from Piazza Margana”, Piazza
- Group Show “Forme nel verde”, San Quirico D’Orcia,
- Structures by Sinisca: show in the EGAM pavillon at the
Fair of the Levant, Bari.
- Sinisca’s Totems are executed in marble.
- Third Aurea Biennial (Aurea Art 1976), Palazzo Strozzi,
- One-man show at Muzeum Okregowe, Lublinic. Works of Sinisca
are accepted in the Museum’s collection.
- The “Totems” join the collection of the National
Gallery of Modern Art in Rome.
- “Five artists and the marble” : Sinisca, Guerrini,
Calò, Roca Rey and Portoghesi, showing marble works
at the 55th Milan International Trade Fair. Sinisca’s
marble sculpture is cm 340 by 65.
- One-man show of painting, sculpture, graphic and jewelry,
organized under the Italian patronage of ALITALIA and FIAT
- Museu de Arte “Assis Chateaubriand”, Sao Paulo.
- Congress Hall « National », Rio de Janeiro.
- Paints a FIAT 147 car that is presented by FIAT do Brasil
to the Museum of Belo-Horizonte.
- Palacio de Artes Belo-Horizonte.
- Congress “Othon”, Bahia.
- One-man show “Ginori and Sinisca” in New York.
- “Sinisca’s Sculptures” in Fifth Avenue.Paintings,
sculptures and ceramics shown at ALITALIA headquarters.
- Creates for Costa Lines sculptures and a decorative mural.
- Held a series of lectures at the Columbia University in
New York, giving comprehensive studies on “Italian Art
- One-man show at the Petite Galerie, Rio de Janeiro.
- One man show of paintings, sculptures and ceramics at Park
Avenue , New York.
- Lectures at the Public Library in Garden City, on “Situation
of Italian Art Today”.
- “A display window for Sinisca” held at Ginori,
in Fifth Avenue: a show of ceramics at Ginori in New York.
- One-man show of painting, sculptures, multiples, ceramics
at Fades, Park Avenue, New York.
- Creates many large sculptures for Turbonave Flavia of Costa
- One-man show at Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus, USA.
- One-man show at B’Nai B’Rith, New York.
- One-man show of paintings, sculptures, ceramics and jewels
at Portal Gallery, Sao Paulo.
- One-man show at the Palace of Arts, Rio de Janeiro.
- Interior design (Montecarlo- Tel Aviv).
- One-man show of ceramics at “La Galleria”,
- Columbus Museum of Art, Columbus USA.
- Realization of sculptures for the ship “Atlantic”
Home Lines France.
- Exhibits at “Palazzo delle Arti” under the
patronage of the General Consulate of Italy in Rio de Janeiro
(Painting and Ceramic).
- One-man show of Painting and Sculpture at Studio S. Arte
- One-man show at the “United Nation”, New York,
under the padronage of the Metropolitan Committee for UNICEF
and the Italian Institute of Culture: first
- One-man show of an alive artist at the United Nations.
- Conferences at Universitade Mackenzie, Sao Paulo.
- Conferences at the Universitade in Rio de Janeiro.
- Realization of high fashion accessories
- One-man show at Galleria Metastasio, Prato.
- One-man show at Silbelberg Gallery, New York.
- One-man show at Artcurial Gallery, Paris.
- Sculptures for Ripetta Residence in Rome.
- Sculptures for Transatlantic Eugenio C., Costa Lines.
- One-man show in Rome, at “Tecno”.
- Sculptures for Yachy Oceani, South Bound (mt 25), New Horizon
(mt 50), Maria Adel (mt 54) and Turbonave Costa Lines.
- One-man show a the Museum of “Palace of Diamonds”,
- Sculpture for permanent exhibit in the garden of Palazzo
Massari (Museo Comunale di Ferrara).
- One-man show in Abu Dhabi and Dubai under the patronage
of the Italian Embassy.
- One-man show at the Museum of “Decorative Arts”,
- Musée des Arts decoratives, Belgrade.
- Collegium Artisticum Sarajevo: Designers, jewels and photographs,
- One-man show of sculptures, Monumental Castel of Montecchio,
- Dubai: paintings, sculptures, jewels under the auspices
of Italian Embassy.
- Open-air one-man show of sculptures at the Monumental Castle
of Montecchio(Arezzo). First one-man show of photography in
- One-man show of paintings and sculptures at the City-Hall
- One-man show of paintings, sculptures and jewelery at the
Aida Gallery, Giza, Cairo.
- One-man show of sculptures at the National Centre of Arts,
Salam Gallery Museum, Zamalek, Cairo.
- One-man show of photographs ,Comune di Spello.
- Participates in the exhibition Homage to Piero della Francesca
“Oro d`Autore”, at the Museum of Medieval and
Modern Art of Arezzo. His jewels- sculptures enter the collection
of the Museum.
- One-man show in Rome, Studio S, Stratifications-Sculptures.
- Scenography for the Cairo Festival for Experimental Theatre.
- Publishers “La Bautta”, Ferrara, publises the
art volume “All’ America”: texts by Furio
Colombo and Maria Teresa Spaziani, photographs and drawings
- “Melamerica: The artist and the space” (Tridente
1990): installation by Sinisca at the Studio S/Arte Contemporanea
in Rome (paintings, sculptures, graphic works, television
- One-man show of painting at Bucchero Gallery in Orbetello.
- Presentation of the volume “All America” edited
by “La Bautta” at the American Academy in Rome.
- The art volume “All’ America” is presented
with a one-man show of photographs at the General Consulate
of Italy in New York.
- “Manhattan In”: volume of photographs in black
and white published by the Studio S/Musa Cultural Association
in Rome with texts of Furio Colombo, Maria Luisa Spaziani
, Ruggero Orlando,Sinisca.
- “A display window” for Sinisca (Photography),
at Alitalia, New York.
- One-man show of photographs under the auspices of Alitalia,
at the 666 Building, New York.
- One-man show of photographs under the auspices of the Italian
Institute of Culture in Marocco: Rabat, Casablanca, Fez, Marrakech,
- One-man show of photographs under the auspices of the Italian
Institute of Culture in Rio de Janeiro, Belo-Horizonte, Bahia.
- One-man show of photographs, Academy of Egypt, Rome.
- One-man show of paintings, photographs, lithographs and
sculptures at National Art Gallery, Kuala Lumpur, under the
auspices of the Italian Embassy- Italian Cultural Institute
- One-man show of photographs, sculptures, jewelry and paintings
at the Italian Cultural Institute of Cairo.
- Participates at the 18th Alexandria Biennial with “Flowered
- Presentation of “ Manhattan In “at Columbia
University, published by Studio S/ Musa,Roma with introduction
by Maristella Lorch with texts of Furio Colombo,Maria Luisa
- One-man show of photographs at Studio/S, Contemporary Art,
- One-man show of sculptures at Horti Leonini,(Forms in the
Green) San Quirico d`Orcia, Arezzo.
- A Sinisca Foundation in the Museum of Modern Art of Spello,
Italy,is planned to collect a selection of sculptures, paintings,
multiples, jewels, drawings, graphics, ceramics and design
of the artist
- A nearby space, the St. Margherita Tower will collect the
whole Sinisca’s video work
- Group show of sculptures :”Vivai del Sud” in
“A ciascuno la sua bandiera” at the Civic Gallery
- “Nata per Gioco”, De Florio Gallery, Roma; La
Versiliana, Viareggio; Institute of Art “Depero”,
- ARGAM “ Propuestas para una colleccion” at
Italian Istituite of Culture in Madrid.
- International Exhibit “La Colomba” at Naviglio
Gallery , Venice.
- “The most recent work” Studio S/ Arte Contemporanea,
- “Italien small bronze”, Michetti Prize, Francavilla
- “Artist’s gold” Museu National de Bellas
Artes, Buenos Aires.
- Candidate for the "Imperial Prize" as Italian
- Group show of sculptures organized by ARGAM at "Cavalieri
Hilton", Rome .
- One-man show at "Palazzo Comunale", Spello.
- Group show "Arte e Natura" ,Eurogarden, Artists
of Piazza Margana,Rome
- One-man show at "Villa Fidelia" , Spello.
- One-man show of jewelry and fashion at "Convento de`Cappuccini",
- Show of photographs in the Italian Academy at the Columbia
University. "Trash" published by Studio S/ Arte
Contemporanea Roma, with the introduction by Maria Luisa Spaziani,
Carlo Fabrizio Carli, Sinisca.
- One-man show of sculptures, mixed media, photographs, at
Studio S/Arte Contemporanea, Rome.
- One-man show at Espaco Cultural dos Correios, Rio de Janeiro.
- ARGAM: Autumn Festival “On the stage, out of the
- One-man show, Studio S / Contemporary Art, Rome.
- One-man show of photographs at Torvergata University, Rome.
- One-man show of paintings and sculptures at the Directional
Center of Alitalia, Rome.
- Sculpture "Epomeo d`Oro" for the Cinema Festival,
- A large painting(cm 450×200)for the Salone Comunale,
- One-man show of paintings sponsored by Alitalia, at the
J.F.Kennedy A\\irport , New York.
- One-man show of sculptures, photographs and paintings in
Villa Signorini, Ercolano.(NA)
- International Convention in Bagdad, and participation in
a group show.
- Group show "Palms by Artists", Palermo, Nettuno,
- Group show of paintings and sculptures “Inside and
outside the walls”, Piombino.
- Group show “Vasto Prize XXXI, Arte Contemporanea”
- Group show “Alitalia for Art” Umbria Jazz,
Rocca Paolina in Perugia,and “Palazzo del Popolo”in
- One-man show of photographs at Cultural Italian Institute,
- One-man show of jewels, multiples, ceramics, silverware,
“Cose Belle”, in Rome.
- Sculpture: “Epomeo d`Oro” for the Cinema Festival
- Group show “Alitalia for Art”, “Perdonanza
Celestiana”, Fortezza Spagnola”, L`Aquila.
- One-man show at Studio S/ Arte Contemporanea in Rome, “Contamination”,mixed
media (acrylics, inox, perspex).Rome.
- Participated in the XIII Quadriennale d`Arte di Rome, Rome.
- Group show `”Immagine d`Impegno, Impegno d`Immagine”.Ex
Mattatoio, Rome -One-man show of paintings, sculptures and
jewels at the Italian Institute of Culture, Muzeum Historyczne
- One/man show of paintings, sculptures and jewels at the
Italian Institute of Culture in Bydgoszcz.
- Group show “Palme tra Botanica e Arte”, Orto
Botanico, Universita’ degli Studi di Napoli, Naples.
- Group show “Primaverile ARGAM” ,Egyptian Academy,
- One-man show of paintings and sculptures at the Italian
Centre of Culture, Biesko-Biala (PL).
- One-man show of photographs at the Italian Centre of Culture
- Special Guest at 8th International Cairo Biennale 2001,
- Group show “Photo Painting” at Studio S/ Arte
- One-man show of photo paintings at .Muzeum Historyczne
- One-man show of paintings and sculptures at the Cultural
Italian Institute, Lubiana.
- One-man show of photographs and mixed media at Elblag and
- One-man show of paintings and sculptures at the Cultural
Italian Institute , Maribor University. Maribor
- One-man show of sculptures and paintings at the Cultural
Italian Institute, Capodistria.
- Exhibits of photo painting at Zapiecek Gallery, Varsavia.
- One-man show of paintings at Sala Giotto, Centro Satellitare
ALITALIA ,Fiumicino Airport , Rome.
- One-man show of paintings at Cerio’s Foundation,
- Opening of Sinisca’s Foundation, Spello (PG).
- One-man show of mixed media, painting, photography and
multiples, at the New York University, Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimo’,
- One-man show of paintings, sculptures, photographs, photo-
paintings and multiples at Kheyreddine Palace, Medina, Tunis.
- Invited as a sculptor at the XXIX Premio Sulmona
- Show of photographs and publication “Biesko-Biala”,
- Publication “Capri” at the Foundation Axel
- One-man show of photographs and mixed media at F. Russo
- One-man show of paintings,sculptures,mixed media,photographs
at Muzeul National de Arta Contemporana, Bucarest
- One-man show at Art Museum of Craiova. “Bucarest”
Sinisca publication at the Italian Institute of Culture, Bucarest.
- One-man show of sculptures, paintings, multiples, mixed
media and photographs at the Contemporary Art Museum of Bucarest.
- One-man show of photographs and mixed media at F.Russo
- Award to the career by President of Republic Carlo Azeglio
Ciampi “Vittorio De Sica Prize” at the Quirinale
- One-man show of paintings, sculptures, jewels and ceramics
at Studio S /Contemporary Art, Rome.
- One-man show of painting at the Municipality of Mogliano
- Participated in the show “Scheggie d’Autori
” (SNAD-ENAP), Teatro Tor di Nona, Rome.
- Participated in “Primaverile Romana”, Salone
di Maggio, La Natura e l’Uomo, Complesso del Vittoriano,
- Participated in the show “Light: the true sun of
art” , Museo d’Arte delle Generazioni Italiane
del ‘900, G. Bargellini.Pieve di Cento,
- Participated in the “Istambul Sanat Fuori”,
- One-men show of photographs,mixed media “Visions of
Rome” European Parliament,Strass-burg.
- One-man show of painting at Italian Institute of Culture,Bruxelles
- One-men show of painting at Italian Institute of Culture,
- 10th Cairo International Biennale, Cairo 2006. A framework of Sinisca joined in the collection of Italian Representation to the Council of Europe.
- Produce a large sculpture (stainless steel) for the University of Monastir (Tunisia) offered by the Italian Cultural Institute in Tunisia
- Personal exhibition of mixed media and photographs in the Italian Institute of Shanghai and Beijing
- Great Exhibition of painting, mixed media, sculptures, multiple, photographs, fashion jewelry at the Korea Foundation Cultural Center in Seoul made by the Italian Cultural Institute in Seoul
- Exhibition of mixed media on "Crucifixion" at the Gallery Pyeonghwa Seoul Diocese Italian Cultural Institute
- Personal exhibition of mixed media "space" for 5 years of exhibitions at the Gallery Studio S / Arte Contemporanea in Rome
- Exhibition of mixed media on "Crucifixion" at the Gallery Kim’s Diocese of Daegu, city located in the South Korea
- Solo exhibition at the Complesso del Vittoriano (in Venezia Square) in Rome: painting, sculpture, mixed media, multiple ceramics, jewelry, fashion
- Exhibition "Crucifixion and space" at the Center Caprese Ignazio Cerio, in Capri
- Solo exhibition at the all'Auditrorium during the presentation "Marco Aurelio’s” trophy produced by Sinisca for the "Film Festival in Rome" and presentation of paintings showed in Sorrento in 1966 for the French Film Festival and the homage to C. Chaplin presented at the 33rd Venice Mostra Internazionale d 'Arte Cinematografica
- Participates in the exhibition "Venite Adoremis" at the Basilica of St. Maria in Montesanto - Church of the Artists in Piazza del Popolo in Rome (2008/2009)
Si sono interessati alla sua opera critici
italiani e stranieri fra cui:
A. Addamiano, A. Broegg, Anna Maria Marchesini, Antonio Marasco,
Alberto Bevilacqua, Antonio Priori, Arturo Bovi, Alfonso Gatto,
Barotte, B. Rossi, Bruno M˛rini, Bruno Santi, Calabresi, C.
Giovannella, Carla Maria Burri, Carlo Fabrizio Carli, Caterina
Lely, C. Maiore, Maristella Lorch, Domenico Guzzi, Dentice d'Acadia,
Dino Campini, Edwin Cerio, E. Doni, Emery Lewis, Elio Battistini,
Enrico Crispolti, Enzo Birardello, Ernest Nestor Somiyo, E.
Zacconi, Franco Lanza, Franco Simongini, Franco Miele, F. Cerchia,
F. Hosny, Francesco d'Arcais, Furio Colombo, Franco Farina,
Giuseppe Berto, G.L. Biagioni Gazzoli, G. De Jorio, Gualtiero
Da ViÓ, Giovanna Dalla Chiesa, Gianni Cavazzini, Gian Luigi
Rondi, Giacomo Etna, Italo Mussa, Gino Tani, Giuseppe Sciortino,
G. Selvaggi, G. Franceschetti, G. de Felici, H. Hibout, Ivanoe
Fossani, J. Chabanon, Joan NickeIs, Katia Ambrozic, Ken Wlaschin,
Luigi Bernardi, Luigi Lambertini, L. Intrieri, L. Tallarico,
Lorenza Trucchi, Lawrence Dame, Levi, Janusz Durko, L. Marinetti,
L.E. Levick, Michele Biancale, Mario Lepore, M. Donato, Sandra
Giannattasio, Marcel Cavazen, Maria Luisa Spaziani, Mario Penelope,
Maria Torrente, M. Berdic, M. Padovan, Mario Lunetta, M. Mazzoli,
Mario Guidotti, Mario Ursino, Marcello Venturoli, M. Zucconi,
Murilo Mendes, Paul Home, Paul Deila, Paolo Rizzi, Paolo Portoghesi,
Peter Trumm, Piero Girace, Rai De Toth, Raffaele De Grada, Roberto
De Sio, Ruggero Orlando, RM. Bardi, Ruggero Battaglia, Stuart
Preston, S. Maovaz, Sandra Orienti, Toni Bonavita, T. Triscari
Ilardo, Vittorio Dei Gaizo, Virgilio Guzzi, Vittorio Scorza,
Vito Apuleo, Virgilio Levi, R. Civello,.G.Franceschetti, Lynne
Lawner, Bruno Caruso, Vittore Querel, Bady B.Naceur, Hamadi
Dlimi, Amira Ben Youssef, Imen Abderrahamani, Nadia Zouari,
Cornelia Maria Sav¨, Bodgan Barligea, Paula Voilu,, Amb. Anna
Blefari, Amb. Norberto Cappello, Vito Grasso, Franco Lanza,
Giangiulio Radivo, Vittore Querella, Furio Colombo, Maristella
Roch, Janus Durko, Teresa Triscari Ilardo, Amb. Armando Sanguini.