- 1973 : one-man show of painting, sculpture and jewelry of
Sinisca at the Italian Institute of Culture, Stockholm, under
the auspices of the Swedish Ambassador in Italy:Brinolf Eng.
The Hungarian composer of electronic music:Tamas Unguary impressed
the sculptures of Sinisca
composes a “Concert for Structures”,and Carlo Loffredo a “Concert
for Contrabass”.The interest
of Sinisca for electronic music was born.
Sinisca includes a musical program in some peculiar shows:”Concert
for Structures and sound
Structures”.Musical vibrations,derived from optical sensations,produced
by sculptures in inox
from the user.
- 1973 Open-air show in “Piazza Margana” Rome.
- 1973 Tecno Sculptures of Sinisca in Rome
- 1973 Museu de Arte “Assis Chateaubriand” Sao Paulo, 1973.
- 1973 “International Meeting of Cinema”, Sorrento (NA)
- 1973 Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro,Rio de Janeiro